01 August 2008

Alternative Pop Party

Twas supposed to feel like tonight but amazingly it's only 9 in the afternoon. Now I was wondering where would we be now, after we see how far we've come. Would you know that people all around me are saying it's not my time? Anyway, I was going to do whatever it takes, but only recently I learnt your love is just a lie. Now I'm in love with a girl who knows me better and I don't care if I never see your face again. You can say what you need to say, that you're sorry and all that but you can bottle it up. I will viva la vida and be always where I need to be. That's what you get and as I kiss a girl, I'm telling you goodbye Mr. A. Now shut up and let me go, so I can ride my bike with no handle bars.
|tracklist|
feels like tonight - daughtry
nine in the afternoon - panic at the disco
where would we be now - good charlotte
how far we've come - matchbox 20
all around me - flyleaf
it's not my time - 3 doors down
whatever it takes - lifehouse
your love is a lie - simple plan
in love with a girl - gavin degraw
if i never see you face again - maroon 5, rihanna
say - john mayer
sorry - buckcherry
bottle it up - sarah bareilles
viva la vida - coldplay
always where i need to be - the kooks
that's what you get - paramore
i kissed a girl - katy perry
goodbye mr. a - the hoosiers
shut up and let me go - the ting tings
no handle bars - flobots

2007/2008
alternative, pop
50mins.01secs
45.8mb

grab your copy [kindly hosted on boxstr]

Would seem to be about a guy ending his guy friendship, meeting a girl and riding a bike. [sentences don't follow]
Called this pop party as the songs are mostly fast progressive alternpop. Mixed as though I was a DJ at an [under 24yrs] house party playing the "new pop" [spring 08] segment. Even though I didn't like how this resulted and was going to re-mix, I'll leave it be as I really like how 'say' and 'sorry' [28mins.22secs] blended.
[jsf ONE].
Powered By Blogger