02 August 2008

Upclose + Bruckout Riddim

I want to have you up close and personal but it's difficult when you're in the spotlight. The only thing going in my mind is whether I'll be able to yagga yah or will I get no bligh? No matter what I'll be holdin on to my thought of you even though some girls have a sweet cologne to sell me. Do you want me to wuk di money? Well, it's no problem after all a me mek nuff man start drink guiness after dem hear how me fix gal bizness. Now who you wanna diss? I think you're taking advantage of my weakness for sweetness. Too bad my mind is full of dirty thoughts of you and I, but what can I say... everyone falls in love sometimes.
It's time to dance, can i get a uuhh or do you want to just do it and done. To all the haters watching, we'll let their conscience set dem free...I know that I don't stoop low and anyone who brings that talk to me will hear my eagle cry [might end up in a murder]. Lots of bloody informers around but anytime, they call ny cellular, they gonna get BOOM! Oh yeah, there are a lot of things you won't/can't believe about me.
|tracklist|
up close and personal - buju banton
spotlight - goofy
yagga yah - pinchers
nah get no bligh - sean paul
holdin on - little kirk
cologne - general degree
wuk di money - mr. vegas
a we - hawkeye
who ya wanna dis - beenie man
weakness for sweetness - richie stephens
dirty thoughts - alley cat
everyone falls in love sometimes - tanto metro, devonte
can i get a - baby cham
do it and done - spragga benz
let your conscience set you free - wayne wonder
nah stoop - chino, goofy
eagles cry - t.o.k
murder - mr easy
informer - wayne wonder
anytime - bounty killer
cellular - mad cobra
boom - baby cham
oh yeah - lady saw
can't believe - bounty killer
bruck out riddim version

1998
dancehall, riddims
27mins.41secs
38mb

grab your copy [kindly hosted on boxstr] 

I did this originally for Glens on my old [hijacked] hp pc. Brings memories of 1st form secondary school days.
[jsf ONE].
Powered By Blogger