02 August 2008

Techno Remakes Mid.O7

Whenever I remember the summer of 69, do you know what I get? A total eclipse of the heart. Back when things weren't upside down and you had your own time to get up. Sweet dreams made you remember the last night a dj saved your life. No talk of zombies, but the hippies did all they could to get to heaven, only to be suspended in space. Was the sun shining? Sure. Is it love that reminds me of my destination to calabria? Of course. Now I'm going to relax. [my thoughts]
|tracklist|
summer of 69 [single mix] - top modelz
total eclipse of the heart [club edit] - freddy fader vs. gino m
upside down [club mix] - new generation
get up - global deejays vs. technorotic
sweet dreams [radio mix] - axxis, mady
last night a dj saved my life [dan winter extended mix] - outatime
zombie [remix edit] - andrew spencer + the vamprockerz
heaven [manian bootleg mix] - manian, aila
space [rocco + bass t's mix] - micha moor
sun is shining [dan winter bootleg mix] - yanou
is it love [starkillers 3rd street made club mix] - ilo
destination calabria [drunkenmunky 2007 remake] - alex gaudino, crystal waters
relax [remix] - mika

2007/2008
techno, commercial
34mins.25secs

31.5mb
grab your copy [kindly hosted on boxstr]

Fast pumping commercial horns. Some popular oldies remade [not sure about calabria].
Powered By Blogger